Stagger used to be the St. Albans Adventure Group magazine. Back in the pre-website days it was published about four times per year and sent to all members.
Over the years there have been many memorable articles in Stagger. Some of the classics may be viewed here:
- Cave Biking in Yorkshire Geoff Mead’s hilarious description of the new sport of Cave Biking.
- Hello, Mum Jon Hill illustrates how to keep in touch with your parents when engaged in adventurous activities.
- Faffing for Beginners Peter Skan tells you everything you need to know about the art and practice of faffing.
- Squelch and Squelch2 A two part examination of mud by Richard Welch.
- Dieting Under Stress Caroline Lunny presents a special diet for active people.
- DIY Caving Cary O’Donnell shows how to simulate a cave in your own bathroom!